nicolas,

This is way cool! A very slick way of helping the transition.
I'm looking forward to some free time to dive into it.

- Joakim

nicolas de loof wrote:
Hi Rahul,

Thanks for yout interest for this plexus-to-spring migration helper.
The code is still early experimental and requires some more testing : it
only has been tested on 2 archiva testcases and requires many fixes and
testcases to get stable.

Please give me one week to test it more, add debugging logs and better error
handling / reporting : The current code is not really easy to debug when
some unexpected IoC occur... I also may improve support for plexus lifecycle
and specificities, as long as I discover requirements from archiva codebase.

It is allready isolated from archiva for reuse, and can move to plexus when
ready (I've no access to plexus svn).

I promise to inform you about progress ;-)

Nicolas.