I've been seeing this also - I'm not yet sure of the conditions under
which they don't work. I have seen it work for the majority of
snapshots - but particularly those with long versions beforehand seem
problematic.

I intend to investigate next week - if you can create an issue that'd
be helpful.

Cheers,
Brett