Hi Ben,

I tried replicating your problem and I got the same behavior in the
"developer" user but a different one in the "cc" user -- instead of the
internal Repo Observer checked, the snapshots Repo Manager was checked in
the roles matrix. This seems to be a redback issue.. I'll file this in jira.

Thanks,
Deng