Hi,

I have successfully setup  a ProxyConnector with my own Repository url. One
of the artifact has been downloaded into my local repo already. But when I
create a new project pom.xml and refer to second artifact from the same
proxy, it keeps error out with with missing artifact. From the error I can
see the specified remote repositories does indeed contains my archiva url.

I also manually checked my archiva instance with path like
http://myhost/archiva/repository/internal/org/<mygroup2>/<myartifact2> and
it's NOT there.

So the questions is how do I force archiva to download it from the
repository url(proxied repo) that I have setup?

Thanks
Zemian Deng