On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 3:52 AM, david delbecq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  $ slocate archiva.xml
>  /home/intrarmi/.m2/archiva.xml
>  /home/intrarmi/maestro-1.5/project-server/conf/archiva.xml
>  /home/intrarmi/maestro-1.3.1/project-server/conf/archiva.xml
>
>  considering the content of maestro archiva.xml and the total absencce of
>  a ARCHIVA_HOME system variable, i suppose archiva only uses my
>  .m2/archiva.xml. I will edit it by hand, following your recommandations :)

No, it's using both, and that's most likely why you can't save the
config.  Change $ARCHIVA_HOME to /path/to/archiva in my previous
message-- the existence of the variable isn't necessary. :)

I assume you're only using the newer version, so I'd consolidate the
configuration in the conf directory and get rid of
/home/intrarmi/.m2/archiva.xml .  Then you should be able to edit
through the web ui.

--
Wendy