I have now deployed to tomcat 6 and still the same problem unable to deploy
to Archiva. I have created a user called deployer and it has repository
manager for the approriate repositories.
Attached is the error aoutput from the Maven console and this is what I have
in my files can anyone see the error?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16396030/mavenConsoleError.txt
mavenConsoleError.txt

Pom.xml
<distributionManagement>
                <repository>
                        <id>release</id>
                        <name>Internal Release Repository</name>
                        <url>

dav:http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/team_release
                        </url>
                </repository>
                <snapshotRepository>
                        <id>snapshot</id>
                        <name>Internal Snapshot Repository</name>
                        <url>

dav:http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/team_snapshot
                        </url>
                </snapshotRepository>
        </distributionManagement>

Settings.xml
<servers>
        <server>
              <id>release</id>
              <username>deployer</username>
              <password>password1234</password>
        </server>
        <server>
              <id>snapshot</id>
              <username>deployer</username>
              <password>password1234</password>
        </server>
</servers>

Archiva.xml
<managedRepository>

<location>C:\DevTools\Archiva_Base\data\repositories\team_release</location>
     <id>team-release</id>
     <name>Innovation Engineering release repository</name>
</managedRepository>
<managedRepository>

<location>C:\DevTools\Archiva_Base\data\repositories\team_snapshot</location>
     <releases>false</releases>
    <snapshots>true</snapshots>
    <deleteReleasedSnapshots>true</deleteReleasedSnapshots>
   <id>team-snapshot</id>
    <name>Innovation Engineering snapshot repository</name>
</managedRepository>