From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maria Odea
Ching
Sent: April 9, 2008 06:12
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Add Custom Pages

Hi Doron,

I haven't really experimented doing this, but maybe you could try
updating the jsp files in your Archiva.. for the menu part, you need to
edit the WEB-INF/jsp/decorators/default.jsp file. Please take note of
the Redback permissions in the page. You could probably add just an <a
href=".."> for your page in the Find section as that does not have any
Redback permissions associated with it.

For more suggestions, you can just send an email to this list or file a
jira in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM

Thanks,
Deng

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Doron Solomon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>