No, me too. Even the corporate pom I have uploaded to show the corporate icon
etc displays the details as numbers as you describe. Is there a JIRA ticket for
it?

Ben

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
those of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised
that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.