Dear Mail Archive

You have successfully registered the following user id : mail-archive.com. Please use this with your chosen password whenever you access The Open Group web pages. If your organization has a current Open Group membership and you have specified your business email in the business email address field, you will also gain access to the members-only areas of the web

PLEASE NOTE: depending upon your prior user history on this website, your access to member areas might not be operational for a processing period of up to 60 minutes, in which instance we shall email you when your username and password are active.

You may change your password at any time by using the 'Update my profile' option on your personal Open Group Home Page.

Kind regards,

The Open Group