Title: Free Tony Robbins Workshop in DUBAI and ABU DHABI!
.

Share This With A Friend instagram Share this on Facebook Twitter
Unleash the Power Within 2016

Dear Subscriber ,

Great news, due to public demand, we are having our very first Tony Robbins' Unleash The Power Within Preview in Bahrain.

For the past three decades, Tony Robbins has served as an advisor to leaders around the world. Tony Robbins has directly impacted the lives of more than 50 million people from over 100 countries. Grand Slam tennis champ Serena Williams, Academy Award winner Anthony Hopkins, ex-President Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela, Princess Diana and countless leaders from every walk of life have all turned to Tony Robbins to take their lives to the next level.

This FREE Unleash the Power Within workshop introduces you to Tony Robbin's latest up-to-the-minute strategies to meet today's challenges and transform your life led by a Certified Trainer. You will also get an upclose Tony's world-famous program Unleash The Power Within.

INVITE AND REFER TO YOUR FRIENDS

register

Tony Robbins

Tony Robbins’ training is all about positive change and creating a successful life.

Defining your future goals, searching for the answers, finding your true self - these are some of the topics that will be covered in this 3 hour workshop.

This is a unique opportunity you cannot miss!
First time in BAHRAIN!
FREE!
March 4

  Ramee Grand Hotel
10:00am – 1:00pm (Registration starts 9:00am)

Do not forget to share this with your friends.
We are looking forward to welcome you at this amazing event and share our experience!

REGISTER NOW

See you there,

Dr. Loay Al Khaja

     Najahi              MI          SR

End Of Advertisment

You have received this email because you are subscribed to MassJo newsletter
if you want to remove your email click here

خدمة الإعلان بواسطة البريد الإلكتروني مقدمة من

To Advertise please Call Us at Phone:+96265053469 or Mobile:+962795954136
للإعلان عن طريق الإيميل يرجى الإتصال بنا على هاتف : 065053469 أو 0795954136

إضغط هنا لزيارة موقعنا الإلكتروني

P.O.Box 20175, Amman, 11118, Jordan

Suite 5.02 New Loom House, 101 Back Church Lane,, london E1 1LU, United Kingdom

Unsubscribe

.