Amazon.com

Dear archive,

Thank you for your recent order on Amazon.com

Your invited to review your product and redeem your new $50-eGift. Your
feedback helps customers pick the right products on Amazon.com

It's an easy process! You are just one click away to activate your $50-eGift.

Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge
(Purchased on July 4th, 2017) by RedemptionPhone
REVIEW AND PRINT REWARD -->
(http://www.amaazondealz.com/reworks-reacquired/ed6L86s3g2ey5cNKmMuvXOFhKvydKmMuvXO0Mjhc8c

Tips

If the above button doesn't work, you may submit your review and redeeem your
gift by following these easy steps:

1. Go to your Amazon.com
(http://www.amaazondealz.com/reworks-reacquired/ed6L86s3g2ey5cNKmMuvXOFhKvydKmMuvXO0Mjhc8c
 account and navigate to your rewards.
2. In the "My Rewards" section, Press the "Redeem Gift" button.
3. Submit your information and redeem your gift

Thank you for shopping on Amazon, we appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this gift reward is only valid to one per customer. You must
be the account holder that is registered with the email address listed below.
You have 10 days to submit your review and redeem your eGift from Amazon.com
( AmazonReward 634452-9465. )
Reference #:329525
This Message was sent to the following e-mail address: archive@mail-archive.com

To Disable our e-mails for good Visit This Link
(http://www.amaazondealz.com/da9o86V3Aq2fi5cyKmMuvXOFhKvydKmMuvXO0Mjhb7f/referring-antisymmetry
 Or write to 2885 Sanford Ave SW #35872, Grandville, Michigan 49418

To Disable Future Email Communication Immediately Go Here
(http://www.amaazondealz.com/2e18_9mB3-2a_u5cAKmMuvXOFhKvydKmMuvXO0Mjhb08/calmingly-impressionist)
 or If you Feel More Comfortable, you can Always Send us a Letter to : 14444 N
91st St Scottsdale AZ 85260-7036