Good afternoon! Sir / Ma'am,

     In corresponding to our transportation services proposal was submitted
last week, for your review.

     We would like to seek an opportunity to quote some of your freights for
The Fastener SuperStore,
     please kindly send over any rate quoting or booking request of your
freight's detail for  this week or next week!

     Have a great day ahead and stay SAFE!

   Kind Regards,

 This freight proposal service does not intent or solicit of taking away any
existing accounts from other Armstrong Transport Group Inc's agent.   If you
are already having an account with Armstrong transport Group Inc., and using
actively with the other agent, please request to remove your e-mail from the
list as the following:

ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION OPTIONS. No, please unsubscribe and remove me from
receiving further email from the lists of Jason Souk @ ARMSTRONG TRANSPORT
GROUP INC. Anti-Spam Law Notice: To stop receiving commercial electronic
messages from us, please forward this original email with the word “  REMOVE:
archive+...@mail-archive.com   ”  the subject line.