We haven't been able to use Ariel for some time due to upgrades first to
Windows 7 then a new Opticbook A300 scanner when we found the old scanner
was not compatible. The new scanner works independently but will not work
with Ariel. An outside test to our IP address gives the sender a "999
error." If someone has any thoughts or suggestions, please email me off-list
at libr...@ussa.edu

Thank you

Patty Wilson
Asst. Librarian
United States Sports Academy
One Academy Dr.
Daphne, AL  36526
ph: 251-626-3303
fax: 251-626-1149
email: libr...@ussa.edu

http://thesportdigest.com/
*The Sport Digest is a publication of the United States Sports Academy. It
is designed to disseminate knowledge about issues of sport, fitness, and
health for professionals as well as anyone seeking information in this
field.*