From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Luisa Cywinski
[luisa.cywin...@villanova.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:36 PM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: [ARIE-L] Ariel & Odyssey

Hi all,

It seems like a lot of libraries are no longer using Ariel. What has everyone
switched to instead? This is just an informal poll. We're trying to kick start
our Odyssey again after having trouble with it a couple of years ago when we
installed a Bookeye scanner with BSCAN.

Thanks for any details you can share.

Luisa

Ms. Luisa Cywinski
Team Leader, Access Services
Falvey Memorial Library
Villanova University
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085
610-519-5215

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.
If you received this
email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.