From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Gerald Cox
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 11:10 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: Re: [ARIE-L] RE: Ariel & Odyssey

As of today, we are no longer an Ariel library due to the fact that Ariel does
not work on either Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Unfortunately, Odyssey has the
same problem, so we will not be converting to Odyssey either. We will send
documents either by email attachment or by library mail. However, if any of you
know of an alternative to either Ariel or Odyssey that works on Windows Vista
or 7, we would be happy to hear about it and consider using it.
Gerald G. Cox, M.L.S.
Interlibrary Services/Cataloging
Brackett Library
Harding University
HU 12267
915 East Market Avenue
Searcy, Arkansas 72149-2267
501-279-4349

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Luisa Cywinski