From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Kathy Tower
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:35 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: [ARIE-L] RE: Ariel alternative?

For us, the biggest problem with using email to deliver articles is that so
many of our journal holdings are now electronic and our license agreements do
not allow email as a delivery method.  They are OK with Ariel or Odyssey
however.

Another occasional problem with sending articles as email attachments are the
size limits on some email accounts and that sometimes attachments are looked at
as a sign of spam so the emails are filtered out.

Kathy

Kathy Tower
Document Delivery/Interlibrary Loan
Arizona Health Sciences Library