The original message OR Update was not sent to the Ariel list so I am now
covering my bases. -  Steve E.

On behalf of Teresa Roudenbush,
we are back in business at CSU San Marcos.
We are running Ariel 4.1.1 (Receive) on Windows 7 using SQL Server 2008 Express.

We have an Ariel Send system still running on Win XP...but as soon as I upgrade
this system to Windows 7, we will be retiring Ariel Send.

-          Steve Espinoza

Steven R. Espinoza
Lead Information Technology Consultant

California State University San Marcos