Hello All,

I am hoping someone can help with two issues we are currently having with our
Ariel software (v3.3):

Question 1

·         Ariel crashing presenting error: 100167B5 -> Access Violation message

o   We have reinstalled software; checked all setting preferences

o   We appear to get this when trying to 'rebuild receive queue' also

·         Looking in our program files 'in' folder for ariel we can see 6 files
that have not made it into the receive queue

o   Does anyone have any procedures or know how we can get them out of the
program folder into the receive queue?

§  I do recall along time ago we had been able to do this but have lost my
documentation. It was something to do with the archive queue and rebuilding the
receive queue?

Question 2

·         I have been trying to get this answered by Infotrieve Ariel support
but have had no response. Does v.4.1 Ariel work on Win7 operating system?

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer these 2 questions.

Kindest Regards,
Rachel

Rachel Adams
Senior Library Officer, Document Delivery Service

Email: rachel.ad...@utas.edu.au<mailto:rachel.ad...@utas.edu.au>
Tel: +61 3 6226 2880 l  Fax +61 3 6226 7890
Web: http://www.utas.edu.au/library/
Mail: Document Delivery Service, University of Tasmania Library, Private Bag
25, HOBART   TAS   7001

P Before printing this e-mail please make sure that it's necessary.

<<inline: image001.gif>>