From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of M. Teresa Warren
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:12 PM
To: arie-l@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Removing documents in Delivery queue

Hello all

I'm hoping someone out there has either experienced this or has a clue how to
solve. When the daily maintenance runs, the documents that are scheduled to be
removed according to our parameters are not being removed. We have checked all
out settings and all seems to be right. We have also tried to manually delete,
but receive and "error" status. This is what my system person has tried (I'm
quoting his email:

Having trouble deleting the control and pdf files stored on the Windows 2008
server. The ftp user has all the Windows rights, but when viewed using ftp all
the files show octal 000 in the permissions, and although the ftp user has all
rights, the file can't be deleted via ftp. When shared by Windows to that user
files can be deleted. We're missing something, but can't figure out what.

Any clues? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Teresa W.

--