We have no problem using AE in either direction.

Linda Madden

lmad...@keene.edu

From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of ILL_PSC
ILL_PSC
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:01 PM
To: ARIE-L@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] AE & e-mail in place of Ariel & Odyssey?

Hello!

I've upgraded computers and with it comes the edict from OIT that I
can't have server software on a desktop computer.

So...as Ariel is slowly dying, and Odyssey is server based, I was
wondering how Ariel and Odyssey libraries felt about being asked to
supply articles via AE.

I hate to scrap all these possible lenders when they can scan simply use
either Ariel or Odyssey to scan the documents and deliver them to me as
e-mail or as a file on a server by treating me as a patron instead of a
borrowing library (I used to do this for non-Ariel & non-Odyssey
libraries).

Should I delete Ariel or Odyssey from my custom holdings groups?

BTW, I can and WILL still lend to all Ariel and Oyssey members. I will
simply use AE.

Thanks for the advice,

Linda @ PWS

Linda Celet Bane