Hello Bill,

We at PHU on OCLC are keeping Ariel as long as we can; we also have access
to Odyssey and scan to email function on our copier. We still find
libraries that only have Ariel, and that's alright by me. I have never had
a problem with Ariel.

Have a fantastic day!

Randall

--
Randall Blackwell
ILL Librarian

--
PCOM provides email capability to all students, faculty, staff, and
administration.  All emails and attached files transmitted between and