Hello!

PWS no longer uses Ariel or Odyssey. When we upgraded our computer, OIT said no
server software on a desktop, so...we are only using AE and Google Docs to
exchange eDocs with lending partners.

I am the owner of the ILL AV spreadsheet on ShareILL, which is available at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqUwtLajlUiVdGpyenVwdFB1UHR2N1p6X3dEZUc0eGc&authkey=CLSorOAD&hl=en&authkey=CLSorOAD#gid=0
  & http://www.shareill.org/index.php?title=Custom_Holdings

The spreadsheet was originally a way of tracking Ariel and Odyssey users for my
custom holdings, so I am no longer actively working with it or updating it.

I hate to delete it if anyone is using it. Would anyone like to take it over?
Let me know and I will transfer ownership to you and have you delete me from it.

BTW, for those of you who remember, the original work-study, Nick, who helped
me get it started is still a dino-man and while I can't get him to leave
paleontology to come over to the light side, he is still an appreciative ILL
user.

Thanks,
Linda @ PWS

Linda Celet Bane