I have a Dockstar coming directly from Seagate ($39 USD) and would like to run ARMedslack on it. Is there a single site that provides instructions on how I would go about this? Since I am using Salix on my desktops, I want to replace my N2SLU running SlugOS with the Dockstar running Slackware and then build some packages using Salix packaging took, slkbuild.

Thanks

Rich Lapointe (laprjns)