Davide -- can you please reply properly to the threads?
I'm not sure what your mail client is doing here, but it's not prefixing
the Subject line with "Re:" for a start, so it looks as if you're starting
a new thread each time.

Can you check the settings on your mail client, or perhaps choose a
different reply method please.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011, Davide wrote:

> If you considet that you can get a dockstar for 50 Euro in Italy or possibbly
> less it you look world wide ... this little wimpy nas had better cost no more
> then 25 Euro or I'd just buy a dockstar instead. I know that it's infuriating
> that the prices went up from 36 euro to 52 euro but for what you get it's
> still a nice price .... I mean is the sheeva plug not 99 Euro (or USD I
> forget right now) ? whichever you can get a seagate GoFlexNET for 75 Euro.
> Wait I have it ... you want a gumstix and spend no less then 150 USD.
> Or is it that you want to play with an old sharp Zaurus (I've 3 of them do
> you want one ?) or some other hand-held device and spend even more ?
> Or would you like a Toschiba with one of those dual core arm BASED CPU ? (the
> best price I saw around for that was something like 225 Euro)
>
> Apart from all that is it really worth the effort fro such a wimpy piece of
> hardware ?
>
> Regards
> David

Stuart Winter