Hi all ,

I really find this conversation very interesting. I am trying to
analyze a set of 3 treatment and 3 control samples of MoGeneSt10
array. Thus far with the code pwhite shared I was able to do RMA
Background correction , quantile normalization and got QC , RLE ,
NUSE , density plots.

Q1.  Is there any code to get similar results to affyQCreport? or even
how can we use affyQCreport to get QC from these arrays?

Q2. I tried to export my data to an AffyBatch object in order to play
around with older methods
ab <- extractAffyBatch(cs)

but I got a Warning message:
"CDF enviroment package 'mogene10stv1cdf' not installed. The 'affy'
package will later try to download from Bioconductor and install it."

of course  'mogene10stv1cdf' does not exist as far as I know ,
instead  we should use "mogene10st.db".

But what should the exact code be to connect the normalized data to
the annotation contained inside "mogene10st.db" ?

I would really appreciate some help here :)

Thanks all.