Guyz,

`Vaadaa vaadaa' song suits well for Rajini. It is sure going to
ignite fire among rajini fans when on visual. Moreover, ARR does not
have control over the lyrics. He has to satisfy the director and the
requirement of the film. He did it near perfectly. It is such an
album that contains the variety of songs to be heard from City's
Star hotel to the village's tea shop. ARR has really come up with
the songs that can be listened repeatedly, after very long time,
esp. kollywood is concerned.
So just stop degrading.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kanchi143" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi guyz,
>
> we r the fanz of ARR. you know how many non-tamilians hearing the
> songs "sivaji"? its a huge number. they dont bother about lyrics.
> they enjoyed the rhythm and music. even i am hearing the chinese
> version of "Warriors of heaven and earth" to enjoy the rega,
rthym,
> music and magic of ARR. so lets stop this guyz.
>
> Sivaraj
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kesavasankar"
> <kesavasankar@> wrote:
> >
> > Yes its a total letdown.. i stopped listening to this song soon
> after
> > my 2/3rd hearing itself.. only coz of lyrics.. i really wonder
how
> > A.R.Rahman / shankar have accepted this kind of lyrics.. i have
> never
> > heard this kind of worst lyrics in shankar' movie earlier.. even
> > petta rap is something like a pure gaana(thats what we say in
> > tamil..)
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gauthemen" <shri2151@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I agree with you.. Somehow its a let down. But i dont think it
> > will be
> > > a dissapointing for us when the movie released because this is
> > just a
> > > title song. So.. it will run off quickly. We could tend to
> forget
> > bout
> > > it.
> > >
> > > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sriramselvakumar"