We have had a lot in Tamil and Hindi. I wouldn't mind loosing him :)

Time for us fans to really come out of this language barrier and connect to
music. It's tough for me, but possible.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 1:38 PM, live for arr Live <livefor...@yahoo.com>wrote:

>   With OSCAr's victory on one hand and bringing glory to India,  arr told
> today morning to one of the news channels, that he will be ome time in LA,
> some time in Chennai nd some time in Mumbai.
>
> we lost ARR from 2000 to Hindi films and from 2009 we will lose him to
> Hollywood films.
> It's pity that we cannot hear more of him in Tamil. hope ARR listens to
> this and show some mercy to us.

  • ... live for arr Live
    • ... pratap
    • ... Shah Navas
    • ... jibandevta
    • ... Anand Bharathan
      • ... Mahima Sengupta
        • ... V S Rawat
        • ... vijayaraj -
    • ... rayrai2k
    • ... Vithur
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .
    • ... raja sekar
    • ... Mahima Sengupta