Rahman himself doesn't expect any monetary contribution from his fans. The
logistics involved in managing a trust is not simple and it is unfair to
expect Gopal or other members to do everything. I appreciate your idea. You
could  start something, like Vithur and group did, rather than wait for
others.

Money is the least important resource, time and will are more important.
There are so many things we could do even without money.