In my view, IR excels in the kind of music Bala's movies demands. No doubt I
would to like to see ARR work on such subjects - which is very rustic. I
somehow feel ARR's work is too polished for such themes. Nobody offers him
such themes anymore. Gone are the days of Uzhavan, Kizhakku Cheemaiyile and
Sangamam. ARR's music is too international now. I would definitely like to
see if ARR could get to bare basics these days like IR does. The man never
ceases to surprise.