Chord,
Good thoughts. I may sound paranoid, but i believe the whole way we humans
have been evolving went terribly wrong somewhere - war and philanthropy
started to be romanticised. Both are evil, they shouldn't exist in an ideal
world. Financial, market and social institutions designed for equal rights
ended up serving the rich and against the poor. Now the world is slowly
staring to rethink its stand on wars and war is no more seen as an act of
pride or patriotism. Banks are starting lend money to the poor, who need
money, rather than always lending to the rich, who don't need it! World is
becoming more colorful with different people starting to live together.
Somehow we should devolve socially and reach back to those harmonious
living.

We should hope to see peace now, rather in future. I think if we don't see
now, it will never happen in future. We, as fans of Rahman, should spread it
by living it. Music is one of the most powerful mediums to spread message.
We have seen and had such experiences.  I definitely think Rahman will
become a force strong enough globally to bring many people together through
his music. It will be each of our responsibility (yes, i believe we cannot
be indifferent, if we don't do it then we are doomed, we just cannot
continue to deteriorate any further) to live the values we want to see. I
agree it's complex or has been made complex by many social structures and
few people who gain out of that. But as a matter of fact, it's so simple to
live peacefully as that's the very nature of us.