Without offending anybody - If you are spending your time just waiting for
ARR's release and doing nothing else, you have all the rights to be
offended. There are products which impacted business that got delayed
(Windows), which impacted lives that got delayed (relief funds)..it is there
we should be frustrated not for music release that was not even officially
announced.