I remember those days when there were some ppl who quickly skipped Parthale
Paravasam & speecifically pointed out at Manmadha maasam & asked - what kind
of bad song is this..even though i didnt really get pissed off at them, i
feel really sorry for them for not being able to accept Rahman's magic .
this song is a rare GEM.

--

"All you need to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you"
- Gandalf the Gray.