I think you completely missed the point. People have criticized AR earlier and
would still do so in the future. My only point was that it'd be only fair if
the criticisms were constructed and not just because of an ego-issue. I still
remember when AR had won the Oscars and some Hindi news channel asked Aadesh
Srivastava for a byte, he had said 'Jai Ho' were his words and that he used to
mutter it all the time and that he had composed many songs which were better
than Jai Ho. Rather than congratulating AR, he went on a baseless spree of
kiddish behaviour. The same went with Bappi Lahiri who compared the song to his
'Ramba Ho' song.

Lots of people critique AR, hell, we, fans do it more than anyone. But to say
something totally irrelevant is another thing. Aadesh says AR must have made 5
different versions of the song. On some news channel, he said, Senior
musicians- the classical ones should have been approached to do the CWG Theme.
These are not criticisms, they are just ego- talk.

If he had said, AR should have not sung, like how many others have opined. It
would still have made some sense, but this guy doesn't make much sense.