If someone is finding everyone mad, one possibility is that everybody
is not mad and this person should get himself checked up whether he
himself might be.

It is sickening to the soul to see that we are uttering such biased
statement undermining everybody. Anyone who speaks good of ARR
instantly become intelligent, caring, creative, considerate and what
not, and anyone uttering any word that doesn't go well with ARR's
repute in our mind, that person instantly become loser, mad,
opportunist, politician, envious, publicity monger and what not.

This list has seen many ups and lows in 11 years, but this phase seems
to be the lowest ever when we fans are acting like narcissus not able
to see and appreciate anyone's view point. I hope better sense will
prevail soon.

I condemn anyone calling anyone mad. If we can't respect one artist
and one human, it is quite likely that we don't at all know what
respect is, and our claims of respecting someone else have to be fake.

--
Rawat