From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of tina flores
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 382 for HPD:Help Desk

Hello Listers,

We're encountering the following error in our PROD environment:

ARERR 382: ARCreateEntry - The value(s) for this entry violate a unique
index that has been defined for this formschema: HPD:Help Desk, entry:
INC0000nnnnnnnn, 2 unique index(es), field(s): 1000000161 179

I checked the BMC website for any defects and found SW00362274 where
Resolution is "Not Reproducible". I can't provide any logs as this only
happens sporadically.

I would appreciate if you can provide inputs as to the resolution of the
above issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tina

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been
sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you
are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no
warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.