And for your issue:
Are you able to run a small script like this from the command line:
(c:\perl\bin\perl.exe myscript.pl)
-----
use ARS;
$v = ars_APIVersion();
print "This installation of ARSperl was compiled against ARS API version $v\n";
----
This will probably give you an idea as to what actually is wrong with
your setup.

You might want to move the ARS dll files into the
C:\Perl\site\lib\auto\ARS directory.

Regards,

Michiel

On 10/20/07, Andreas Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well yea, that is a bit too obvious unfortunately.
>
> I didn't compile it myself. I got the ppd version from sourceforge. And yes
> the file is there. Also got the c api installed correctly. It's in c:/arsapi
> and i've set the path environment variable to point there.
>
> It's a windows computer, forgot to mention that but I'm not sure how much it
> matters.
>
> I've never used this type of mailing list before so I'm not sure if this
> will be a whole new post now... Hope not.. Point in the right direction if i
> do wrong :)
>
> // Andreas
>

> > Maybe a little too obvious; but have you compiled ARSperl? Is the file
> > that is mentioned: 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/ARS/ARS
> > .dll', present on
>  > your webserver?
> > You can try and download the pre-compiled ARSperl version from
> sourceforge.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Michiel.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards