Chris,

In the Makefile you could remove references to "-malign-double" which seems to
be causing your problem. That may fix that problem but the fact you're
compiling on a 64 bit system might cause other issues. Last I heard the Remedy
libraries are only available as 32 bit libraries. I never had luck compiling
ARSPerl on a 64 bit system. But perhaps that's changed.

Rusty