-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve McDonald
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:02 PM
To: ARSperl User Discussion
Subject: [Arsperl-users] Attachments via ars_CreateEntry

Hello!

Is it possible to submit an attachment via ars_CreateEntry?  I have a
webform with an attachment field and would like to submit the attached
file with the ticket.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world