________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:01 AM
To: ARSperl User Discussion
Subject: Re: [Arsperl-users] Make test errors for ARSperl-1.91 on
Solaris 10

t/31createschema........ok 2/6ars_SetVUI( ARSperl Test3 (copy),
536870912 ): [ERROR] Message not in catalog; Message number = 102 (-)
(ARERR #102)
t/31createschema........dubious

        Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 3-6
        Failed 4/6 tests, 33.33% okay

The function prototype for ARSetVUI has not changed between 7.1 and
6.0.1.

ARERR 102: "Name parameter (or name field in a parameter) is empty.
The operation being performed requires a name specification for an item,
but no name was specified. Specify a value for the name parameter, and
retry the operation."

The breakage occurs here in 31createschema.t:

    $vuiSt->{vuiName} .= " $vuiId_New";
    print "SET VUI $vuiId_New\n";
    $ret = ars_SetVUI( $ctrl, $formNew, $vuiId_New, $vuiSt );
    die "ars_SetVUI( $formNew, $vuiId_New ): $ars_errstr\n" if
$ars_errstr;
    printStatus( $ret, 3, 'set vui' );

Is there more detailed output from the tests that is available?
Specifically, where does the output from "print "SET VUI $vuiId_New\n";"
and family go?

Axton Grams

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Andrews, Anthony