conny.mar...@t-systems.com writes:

>>         Is anybody else running ARSperl on Debian 5.0 (lenny)?  I've
>> got it working just fine (v1.91, with .deb files and everything, which
>> I'm happy to share), except that when the connection to the server is
>> closed, I get a segfault.  I don't know why this is happening, and my
>> early attempts at tracking the problem down have been unsuccessful.

>>         Before I tried to get a full bug report out there, I just
>>  wanted to see if anybody else had run into this.

> I had the same problem. But only if I was using the 5.x api libs and not
> using portmapper to connect to the server.

        So do you have things working now?  How are you handling this?

        Has anybody packaged "semi-official" .deb packages of the Remedy
API and/or ARSperl?  If not, I'd be happy to work with others to create
something.

                            - Tim Skirvin (tskir...@stanford.edu)
--
   Information Technology Services      http://www.stanford.edu/~tskirvin/
System Software Developer, Unix Team           Stanford University