Hi everyone,

I know from reading that at present, ARSPerl wont work with 7.5 but can anyone
guide me on the following please.

I currently have some ARSPerl scripts running against my 6.3 server but i need
to get them running against our new 7.5 server ASAP with only a few tweaks to
field-ids.

The scripts only use CreateEntry, SetEntry and GetEntry so none of the 7.5
specific facilities

Can anyone advise me please if there is an easy way to get them to work and if
so, how ?

Many thanks,
Sean