Hi,

If you are familiar with the Remedy AR System term "Form", you also know
what a "Schema" is.

"Form" is just a new name for "Schema", but the API still retains the old
nomenclature.

A schema/form is pretty much an equivalent of a SQL table.

In reality, the database may have multiple tables to store the data, or
there may be something else behind altogether. But from your perspective
it is still a Schema-name (table-name) with a bunch of Field-ids (columns)
where you can SELECT (get/getlist), UPDATE (set) or INSERT (create)
entries.

The schema also has a lot of other stuff connected to it such as
field-display-properties, filters and active-links.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):

http://p.sf.net/sfu/arcsight-sfd2d