Hi folks,

It's been a while since I built the ARS perl module on our Solaris systems, and
now that we're getting ready to shift to Linux, I get to figure it all out
again. My current stumbling block:

When trying to 'make' ARSpel 1.91, I get as far as:
/usr/ar/api/lib/libar.a(ar.o): Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 2)

My question for the group: are the api libraries OS-dependent such that the
Solaris api files I got really won't work with Linux, or is there something
else I may have missed?

Any advice would be appreciated.

--
J.P.Brannan, PMP - j...@cornell.edu - Phone: 607-255-2523
Manager, HelpDesk - Cornell Information Technologies

rules translate into the virtual world?
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnlfb