Hi Peter et al.

For saving a list of CDS genes and products, right click and save to file certainly works, but the windows copy command <CTRL-C> does not work for me in this context (I'm using Windows 2000 Professional).

Curiously, it DOES work in the windows that display the sequence of a single entry (the subject of another query today).

Peter

Chris Peacock wrote:

Hi,
Either you can use the windows copy paste commands to paste into a word document or you can right mouse click on the list and save list to file, the choice is yours.

Cheers

Chris