Hi Preethi

This is still work in progress. However, I have Artemis reading and writing
to a test CHADO database (using either iBatis or straight JDBC) and we have
been working on the java interface to do this. This is top priority on my
list of things to do over the next few months. If you want to try out what
it currently supports you can get the development version and I can provide
more information on how to get it talking to a database.

Regards
Tim