Hi, I'm a new member of your mailing list, and a new ACT user.
I have a problem and i dont know how to solve it. Maybe it is a stupid question
because i'm a newbie with ACT and in general with bioinformatic software.
I have inside ACT sequences with very similar regions but with different
annotations. I would like that all the same genes get same annotations. Is it
possible to move annotations in regions with high homology ( near 100%) from
one sequence to another and save them on the second sequence with ACT? Should
be very useful if old annotations remain on the file so I can manually correct
mismatches later. I need a simple tool to do this, but i really dont know how
to solve the problem.
Thank you in advance

droid3...@tin.it