Hi to everyone,
I would appreciate some directions on the use of Artemis:
1) Is it possible to save the textual summary at the bottom of main Artemis edit window as a text file with tab delimited fields? 2) How can the default Artemis options be modified in order to keep changes through different sessions? 3) I could never use the option at the main menu "Create" "Feature from base range" . After adding any qualifier from the popup menu the following message always shows up: "Cannot apply changes because of a qualifier error: failed to read a qualifier name from this string"
Thank you in advance,
Santiago