Hi Malcolm

I think the normal trick is to create a single fasta from Artemis by
File->Write->All Bases->FASTA format. This then gets them on the correct
coordinate system for your query.

The GFF multiple contig thing is a problem. It only really copes with a
single sequence. I haven't loaded GFFs into chado that have multiple contigs
and tried it with Artemis. However we do plan on soon being able to handle
that sort of situation and concatenate contigs together.

Regards
Tim