Hi All,
I am able to configure my local Artemis installation to work with blast and
local database.  But, wondering, Can the same thing be done with "web start
artemis" also.

   I understand, the path for the database can be set with RUN menu set
options. How can I make it see the blastp and run_blastp scripts......

Thanks very much in advance,
Gowthaman
SBRI