Hello Artemis users,

I had to change the starting point for my circular mt-DNA. Then I had to change
the positions of the genes also. But that was to hard to do in an easy way in
the embl-format the genes were in. So I saved the files with the genes in
gff-format instead and changed the positions. But then I lost a lot of
information of which exons that belongs to the same gene. I have also tried to
see if it is possible to save the genes in this Sequin Table format, change the
positions and then save the Sequin Table file to a embl format. But it doesn't
seem to work to save the Sequin Table file to a embl file in Artemis?

Is there anyone that have a good solution of how to change the positions of the
genes in an easy way without loosing any information? Otherwise I will have to
make my own scrip, but Im rather slow in programming.

Best regards from Kajsa